GROUT PLUG WITH MULTI-USE
PRESSURE GAUGE ADAPTOR
This is a custom unit to allow the addition of a pressure gauge onto the Margo Grout Plugs.
***Pressure gauge and valve is sold seperately.***
Instructions for Multi-Use Pressure Gauge Adaptor
- Insert grout plug with valve open to allow any water to flow through the plug during installation.
- Tighten drive nut to approximately 150 ft lbs until the plug is firmly anchored in the hole. (Do not exceed 250 ft. lbs.)
- Close the grout plug valve and thread on the grout plug adaptor until firmly in place.
- Open the grout plug valve and take the pressure reading.
- Close the grout plug valve and open the pressure relief pet cock on the adaptor and release all built up pressure in the adaptor.
- Unthread the adaptor and repeat the process at the next hole.