AquaFLUSH Crack Flushing Agent & Descaler
Crack Flushing Agent
is an environmentally sensitive, calcium,
scale, rust, and lime remover, ideally suited for flushing
out cracks prior to the injection of polyurethane or epoxy
resins. AquaFLUSH is rapidly biodegradable
and non-ozone depleting, and does not present the health and
safety concerns associated with mineral acid based products
like phosphoric acid. AquaFLUSH
effective as it can be diluted with up to three parts of
water. Can also be used as a concrete cleaner and etch prior
to the application of coatings, sealers, and toppings.
For flushing dirt and calcium deposits out of crack and
joints prior to injecting polyurethane grouts or epoxy
- Non-fuming and non-corrosive to skin
- Foams away calcium, rust and lime in
- Consumes twice the amount of calcium
as phosphoric acid.
- Versatile, can be used in just about
any cleaning application where acid based products are
- Is non-carcinogenic, non-toxic, and
- Is rapidly biodegradable and
- Can be used as a concrete cleaner &
Johnson Group Online
We know you will be impressed by our
|If there are no products in this category yet, they are likely in the process of being listed.
Please choose a sub-category if available below, or go back.